|Credit Card||Joining Fee||Annual Fee|
|HSBC Visa Platinum Card||No Joining FEE||NIL|
|Citi Cashback Card||No Joining FEE||Rs.500|
|IndianOil Citi Platinum Card||No Joining FEE||Rs.1,000|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||No Joining FEE||Rs.500|
|Yatra SBI Credit Card||Rs.499||Rs.499|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card||No Joining FEE||Rs.10,000|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Card||No Joining FEE||NIL|
|Axis Bank Neo Credit Card||Rs.250||Rs.250|
|Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card||No Joining FEE||Rs.499|
|HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card||Rs.500||Rs.500|
Why choose Visa Platinum Credit Card?
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers you unsurpassed offers and rewards, with instant recognition and exclusive privileges. Take the first step towards a world of incredible experiences.
Nil joining and annual fees
Introductory benefits up to INR2,250 with 3 complimentary airport lounge access at domestic & international lounges or 3 AirDine (meal)vouchers
Air miles conversion on InterMiles, British Airways and Singapore Airlines
5-times (5X) rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of INR400,000 with a max 15,000 accelerated reward points in an anniversary year
Up to INR 3,000 annual savings on fuel surcharge
3 complimentary airport lounge access at domestic & international lounges or 3 meal-vouchers*
* For the use at airport restaurants in India
Up to INR2,0001
Check your Eligibility!
Key highlights of the Citi Cash Back Card
- This credit card is mainly for the people who wish to earn cashback rewards on every transaction they make with the card.
- You will be entitled to get 5% of cashback on every movie ticket purchase.
- Earn a cashback of 5% on payment of utility bills and telephone bills using the credit card.
- Earn a cashback of 0.5% on all other transactions.
- The total cashback earned will be credited to your account automatically once it reaches Rs.500 and further on multiples of Rs.500.
- Enjoy benefits of more than Rs.3,300 in the first year.
- No expiration for the unredeemed cashback.
Features and Benefits of the Citi Cash Back credit card:
- 5% cashback will be given on booking of movie tickets or any kind of utility payments through Citi Billpay.
- For the payment of telephone bills, if you are paying with a Citi Cash Back card, you will receive a cashback of 5% and the maximum cashback will be Rs.100 per month.
- Any kind of utility bill payment will result in a cashback of 5% which will also have a cap of Rs.100 per month.
- On any other type of purchases, you will be entitled to a cashback of 0.5%.
- On a minimum accumulation of Rs.500, the cashback will be automatically credited to the account and will show on the credit statement.
- If you own a Citi Cash Back card, you will be entitled to receive various discounts and offers in various stores which are partnered with the bank.
- People holding a Citi Cash Back card will receive a discount on their dining bill at all Citibank partner restaurants across the globe.
IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- Features and Benefits
The card comes with a host of features and benefits which are mentioned below.
Free Fuel – Users can get up to 71 litres of free fuel annually. This can be done through redeeming turbo points and saving on fuel surcharge
Reward Points – Users earn 4 Turbo Points for every Rs. 150 spent on IOC stations. 2 Turbo Points are earned per Rs. 150 spent at groceries and supermarkets. The Turbo Points never expire
Annual Fee Waiver – If users are able to spend Rs. 30,000 on this credit card then they don’t have to pay the annual fee
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Customers do not have to pay the Fuel surcharge on using the card at fuel stations
Concierge Service – Cardholders can use concierge services from Citibank for hotel booking, dining reservations, flower delivery and so on
Dining Offers – Cardholders can get up to 15% discount at partner restaurants
Suggested Read: Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in 2019
IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- Fees and Charges
The fees and charges associated with Citibank Indian Oil Platinum Credit Card are:
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Cheque/ECS/ACH bounce charge||Rs. 500 per returned instrument|
|Extended Credit Charges||3.25% per month /39% p.a.|
|Outstation Cheque Charge (based on the value of the cheque)||Up to Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 50 per chequeRs. 10,001 to Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 100 per cheque
Above Rs. 1,00,001 – Rs. 150 per cheque
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damaged card||Rs. 100|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% of the amount/Min. Rs. 500. $7.5 at International ATMs|
|Railway ticket booking surcharge||1.8% of the transaction value|
|Fuel transaction charge||1% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 10. Waived at Indian Oil Corporation outlets for transactions on Citi EDCs (electronic data capture terminals).|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the amount (excluding fees, charges and taxes) over the credit limit, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.|
|Late Payment Fee||· Rs. 300 for current balance less than Rs. 10,001· Rs. 600 for current balance* of Rs. 10,001 and up to Rs. 25,000
· Rs. 950 for current balance above Rs. 25,000
All You Need To Know
HDFC Freedom Credit Card
Earn 1 reward point on every spend of ₹150 and above
Redeem points for cash back (100 Point = ₹10) or catalogue (100 Points = ₹15)
Get gift voucher worth ₹1000 on annual spends of ₹90,000 and higher (Applicable on spends made after 20th March 2018)
Get a welcome and renewal benefit of 500 reward points on fee realization
Earn 25X reward points on your birthday spends#
10X reward points on PayZapp & SmartBuy spends*
Earn 5X reward points for spends on dining/ movies/ groceries/ railways/ taxis*
*Capped into 1500 reward points per statement cycle.
#Capped into 3000 reward points.
- Reward point for eligible transaction will get posted in next statement.
- Min of 2500 points (In multiples of 500 only ) is required for redemption of points against cashback.
- Welcome benefit of 500 Reward points & renewal benefits of 500 Reward point is applicable only on payment of membership fee and not applicable when the fees is waived of.
- For Terms & Conditions on reward points & annual/renewal Fee please Click here
Yatra SBI Card is suitable for frequent travellers as it offers various travel benefits to provide a comfortable and economical travel experience. Additionally, it provides welcome gifts, reward points, fuel surcharge waiver, etc.
Key Highlights of Yatra SBI Credit Card
Yatra SBI Credit Card: Features & Benefits
Given below are the top features and benefits of Yatra SBI Credit Card:
Welcome Offer: Get vouchers from Yatra worth Rs. 8,250 as a welcome gift
Travel Benefits: Cardholders can avail great discounts on flight bookings such as:
- Rs. 1,000 off on domestic flight bookings on transactions worth Rs. 5,000 or more
- Rs. 4,000 off on international flight bookings worth Rs. 40,000 or more
- 20% off on domestic hotels on a minimum transaction value of Rs. 3,000
Complimentary Air Accidental Cover: The card comes with the complimentary facility of covering an air accident of 50 lakhs. This facility is valid for primary cardholder when a ticket is booked via Yatra.com using the Yatra SBI Card
Reward Points: Earn Reward Points in the following manner:
- Earn 6 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on departmental stores, grocery, dining, movies, etc.
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Avail 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps. Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 can be availed monthly.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Key Feature||Paisabazaar Rating|
|MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
||Rs.2,500||Get every 6th Ola rideEarn 4 My Cash per Rs.100 spent on hotel/holiday booking through MakeMyTrip||3.7/5|
|MakeMyTrip ICICI Platinum Credit Card||NIL||Lemon Tree Hotel Vouchers worth Rs. 2000 as joining giftGet complimentary MMT Black Membership||3.3/5|
|Axis Vistara Credit Card||Rs. 1,500||Get Domestic Airport Lounge accessEarn 2 Club Vistara Points per Rs. 200||N/A|
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||Rs. 500||Get up to 10% value back as Reward Points on train tickets at IRCTC website for AC1, AC2 and AC CC categoriesEarn 1 Reward Points on every Rs.125 spent||3.4/5|
Complimentary Annual MembershipsHDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card
Diners Club Black
Complimentary annual memberships from the above partners can be availed upon spending Rs. 1.5 lakhs within the first 90 days or upon joining fees realization. Terms and conditions applicable.
Complimentary annual memberships can be availed upon achieving annual spend milestone of Rs 8 Lakhs at the time of Card Anniversary (Card anniversary is 12 months from card open month).
Monthly Milestone Benefits:
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card holders can select any 2 benefits amongst Ola Select or cure.fit Live 1 month membership or BookMyShow or TataCLiQ vouchers worth Rs. 500 every month on spends of Rs. 80,000.
Click here to redeem your welcome, annual and monthly milestone benefits or call 1800 118 887.
Diners Club Black
You are eligible for HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card based on the following
|Salaried||Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 60 yrs,
Income : Net Monthly Income > Rs 1.75 Lakhs per month
|Self Employed||Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 65 yrs,
Income : ITR > Rs 21 Lakhs per annum
Fees and Charges:
- Annual Membership fee – Rs. 10,000 + Applicable Taxes
- Spend Rs. 5L in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
- Enjoy Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at one of the lowest interest rate of 1.99% per month.
- Lowest Foreign Currency Markup of 1.99%
Please call 1860 267 7777 to apply for this Credit Card
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Master Credit Card offers a comprehensive range of travel, lifestyle and golf benefits to suit your preferences
1.5 reward points for every ₹ 150 spent
Comprehensive insurance benefits
Fuel surcharge waiver
Fuel surcharge waiver
Buy 1 Get 1 free on movie tickets
Buy 1 Get 1 free on movie tickets
We extend our heartiest welcome to you to experience a quality of life that is as priceless as platinum itself! Indulge in the very best of our lifestyle offerings.
Book Your Favorite Restaurants on a Tap & Get Great Deals & Discounts. EazyDiner is your one-stop-shop for instant table bookings & a convenient dining experience.
Founded in 2014, EazyDiner is India’s first online restaurant reservation platform curated by Vir Sanghvi and others with past experience in the hospitality industry. It provides short concise reviews, finds restaurants and bars, and makes online reservations within 30 seconds.
EazyDiner offers table reservation in top 2000 restaurants across 9 Indian cities with a guaranteed meal offer.
Steps to Redeem the EazyDiner Gift Voucher
- To utilize the voucher, cardholder will first need to download the EazyDiner app or visit EazyDiner website.
- Cardholder will then be registered with his mobile number. (Or Login if user already has the EazyDiner account)
- Once registered, cardholder will need to visit the IndusInd partner experiences page and will be prompted to enter the voucher code.
- Cardholder will be able to see the voucher amount that has been transferred in the Gift Card section of cardholder’s profile page on EazyDiner.
- To redeem the amount, cardholder visits the pre-paid meals section under the Home page, selects a restaurant of his choice, select pre-paid meal option.
- Once the selection is completed, cardholder will be asked to pay with payment options as Gift Card.
- Cardholder needs to use Gift Card option for payment. In case there is a balance leftover post making this payment; the same will remain in the Gift Card. This balance can be used again for any further bookings.
Axis bank NEO Credit Card
The benefits of Neo Credit Card include gift vouchers from Amazon, BookMyShow and Myntra. You can avail a minimum 15% discount at our partner restaurants across India. The Neo Credit Card’s state-of-the-art technology and customer friendly services ensure protection against fraud.
10% off on movies, recharges and online shopping
Vouchers worth Rs.300 and Rs.500 for movies and online shopping
Convert purchases to EMI on transactions of Rs. 2500
Minimum 15% off on dining at partner restaurant
Features and Benefits
Benefits of Neo Credit Card include vouchers from Amazon, BookMyShow and Myntra on your spends on respective websites. You can avail a minimum 15% discount at our partnered restaurants across India. State-of-the-art technology and customer friendly services available to ensure you are also protected against counterfeit and frauds.
Descriptions Charges Joining Fee Rs. 250 waived upon spends of Rs. 2500 in 45 days Annual Fee Rs. 250 Add-on Card Joining Fee Nil Add-on Card Annual Fee Nil Card Replacement Fee Rs.100 Cash Payment Fee Rs. 100 Duplicate Statement Fee Waived Charge Slip Retrieval Fee or Copy Request Fee Waived Outstation Cheque Fee Waived Mobile Alerts for Transactions Free Hotlisting Charges Nil Balance Enquiry Charges Waived Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash) 3.4% Per Month (49.36% Per Annum) Cash Withdrawal Fees 2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) Of The Cash Amount Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee
- Nil if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 300
- Rs. 100 if total payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 500
- Rs. 500 if total payment due is between Rs. 501 – Rs. 1,000
- Rs. 750 if total payment due is between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 10,000
- Rs. 950 if total payment due is between Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000
- Rs. 1000 if total payment due is between Rs. 25,001 and 50,000
- Rs. 1200 if total payment due is greater than Rs.50,000
Over Limit Penalty 3% of over the limit amount (Min. Rs. 500) Cheque return or dishonour Fee or Auto-debit Reversal 2% of the payment amount subject to Min. Rs.450 Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of Railway Tickets As prescribed by IRCTC/Indian Railways Foreign Currency Transaction Fee 3.50% of the transaction value GST As per existing Government norms
PVR Kotak Gold Credit Card – Apply NowWondering whom to take along for your next movie? Here’s your perfect MOVIE COMPANION– The PVR Kotak Gold Credit Card
A companion that not only gets you FREE MOVIE TICKETS but also PAYS for your POPCORN!
SWIPING WAS NEVER THIS ENTERTAINING!
- Get 1 free PVR movie ticket* every month when you spend ₹ 10,000 and above in a monthly billing cycle
- Get 2 free PVR movie tickets* every month when you spend ₹ 15,000 and above in a monthly billing cycle
- Shop Anywhere in India using your PVR Kotak Credit Card to get your free PVR movie tickets. Available for ANY TIME , ANY DAY , ANY SHOW
THE MOST APPETISING DEALS!!
- Get 15%# Cashback on Food and Beverages at PVR
- Get 5%#Cashback on Movie tickets at PVR Box Office
- No Joining Fee for the first year!
Insurance Cover for Lost or Stolen Cards
- Your Card is protected from unauthorized transactions in case it is lost or stolen *.
- This protection covers transactions for the various card types to the extent of amount as mentioned below:
Card Type Amount Insured per year Card Type Amount Insured per year PVR Platinum 75,000 PVR Gold 50,000
What to do?
- In case your card is lost or stolen immediately call Customer Contact Center (1860 266 2666) and get your card deactivated / blocked / cancelled to prevent misuse.
- You are required to register a claim with HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company at 1800 2700 700 or send an email at [email protected] for registering the claim
- Send a copy of the Customer Dispute Form (to download the Dispute Form click here) to the Bank. You can either fax us at 022-66466901 or mail a scanned copy at [email protected]
How to register the claim?
- Please submit the following mandatory documents to HDFC ERGO within 7 days from day of event / loss to register your claim –
- Filled in Claim form (to download the Insurance claim form click here)
- Filled in Dispute Form (to download the Dispute form click here)
- FIR copy
Please note both the Primary and Add on Card are covered under the insurance cover.
- Your Add-on Card will have all the benefits that you enjoy on your Card
- Set the spend limit on your Add-on Card as you desire
- Track spends separately for each of your Add-on Card(s)
About HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
HDFC Money Back Credit Card is an exclusive credit card which ensures maximum Cashback as compared to others in the similar segment. The card gives its bearer multiple opportunities to earn moneyback rewards. These Reward Points can be redeemed for exciting gifts and attractive offers. The card also provides CashBack offers and Reward Points on online transactions which is what makes it stand out from the rest of the credit cards. Apart from offering a Fuel Surcharge Waiver, the card is also highly safe and secured to use. It is enabled with the new and unique chip technology which curbs down the possibilities of misuse of the card. Read on to know more about this product.
Features of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Money Back Credit Card:
- MoneyBack Rewards
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every purchase worth ₹ 150. With the accumulated Reward Points, you can easily redeem them as CashBack against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card. Every 100 Reward Points are worth ₹ 30. You can also redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts, air miles and attractive offers from an all exclusive gifts catalogue of HDFC.
- Online Spends
- You can earn 100% more Reward Points on your online expenditure by making payments through your HDFC Card. This way, you would be earning twice as many reward Points with every transaction.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to 1% on all fuel transactions above ₹ 400. This offer allows a maximum CashBack worth ₹ 250 for every statement cycle.
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Your transactions get safer and secured by using this card. HDFC cards are chip enabled which makes all your transactions more secured. You can dip these cards at a chip-enabled POS or swipe it in a regular POS which isn’t chip enabled.
- Zero liability on lost card
- In case of loss of card, you can immediately report it to the 24-hour call center facility provided by HDFC. By reporting your loss as soon as possible, you bear no responsibility towards the fraudulent transactions made through your card.
- Revolving Credit
- Make the most with the facility of revolving credit at economical interest rates. Refer to the official website of the bank for more details regarding this benefit.
- Interest-free credit
- Enjoy 50 days long interest-free period from the date of purchase. This facility is subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant.
- Reward points validity
- The Reward Points accumulated by you through purchases are valid only for 2 years from the date of their accumulation.
- Credit Card Offers
- Check out the numerous and exclusive offers on your HDFC Bank Credit Card on the official website of the bank.